At Budget Home Furniture, we offer shipping services to customers within Sydney only. We believe in providing a convenient and hassle-free shopping experience for our customers, which is why we have partnered with reliable shipping providers to ensure timely delivery of your purchases. If you require express shipping or have any specific delivery instructions, please contact our email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order. We will do our best to accommodate your request and provide a customized shipping solution. If you have any questions or concerns about our shipping policy, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers and will do our utmost to ensure that your shopping experience with us is a positive one.
RETURNS & REFUNDS:
We want you to be happy with your purchase, however if you change your mind and wish to make a return or an exchange you must notify us within 7 days in writing by email. Unwanted items must be returned in a fully re-saleable condition in the original, unmarked and undamaged packaging. We are unable to accept returns on assembled furniture. We are unable to accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit back to us. We will require photos of all returned, damaged or exchanged items to verify the condition. Please see the process below.
- We permit exchanges on unused and unassembled items so long as you contact us within 7 days of delivery. In order to qualify for an exchange, the item must come back in the same original condition.
- If exchanging for an item of greater or lesser value, we will make arrangements with you to settle or refund the difference.
- All exchanges are subject to a fee of A$ 150(+ VAT) which covers the pickup and delivery cost of your items – this will need to be paid before we can deliver your replacement item. (Marble and extending glass tables will be subject to a higher fee due to specialist delivery company.)
- Returned items that you wish to exchange must arrive in perfect condition including the packaging, so please ensure that they are well packed using clear tape to seal any boxes.
- To initiate an exchange please contact us
- We will then ask you to send us photographs to verify the condition of the item you wish to exchange.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a fully re-saleable condition, which includes being in the original, unmarked and undamaged packaging.
- Items must not have been used or assembled in any way.
- Returns cannot be accepted once the assembly process has begun.
- Returned items must arrive in perfect condition including the packaging, so please ensure that they are well packed using clear tape to seal any boxes.
- Mattresses can only be returned if they are unopened. Mattresses which have been opened, used or slept on cannot be returned. If you wish to test a mattress please keep it wrapped until you are sure you want to keep it.
- We retain the right to refuse a refund on any item deemed to be unsaleable.
- We are unable to accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- In the event of the customer changing their mind, items must be returned in a perfect condition. If the original packaging has been disposed of, the customer will be responsible to repackage the item adequately in order for this to be returned. Photos will be requested to ensure this request has been completed. We ask that cardboard is used to cover all corners and that the whole item is wrapped and secured using bubble wrap. Failure to do so may result in an increased return charge of A$ 200 to cover an additional collection service.
- Once received the items will be inspected and a refund issued within 14 days.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the above conditions have not been met. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All returns are subject to a collection fee of A$150 (+ VAT) which will be deducted from your refund. (Marble and extending glass tables will be subject to a higher fee due to specialist delivery company.)
- To initiate a return please contact us.
- We will then ask you to send us photographs to verify the condition of the item you wish to return.
Damaged / Faulty items:
- Please check your packaging fully on receipt. If there is any damage to the packaging then please indicate this when signing for delivery whilst the drivers are present.
- Transit damage must be reported within 2 days of delivery.
- All items and parts of items must be checked for any damage prior to assembly.
- Please report your issue here and we will contact you to offer a repair, exchange or refund.
- We will then ask you to upload 5 photographs to verify the condition of the item you wish to return.